[R129 SL] hydraulics in windshield

Jan Kuylaars J.kuylaars at kpnplanet.nl
Wed Jul 25 15:58:06 EDT 2007

That means that the switch from the locker is not activated.
Did you remove these together with the rams?
Or you did a failure in mounting everything back again, and the hook
cannot come deep enough.
Try to do it without the "abdeckung" upper plate. Maybe that is to
"thick "because you made a faillure.
Jan.