[R129 SL] 1990 500SL instrument panel

Richard Deosaran richard.deosaran2 at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 13 17:50:38 EST 2007

Is it a panoramic top?
Richard.

-----Original Message-----
From: r129list-bounces at mbcoupes.com [mailto:r129list-bounces at mbcoupes.com]
On Behalf Of Jan Kuylaars
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 5:25 PM
To: SL Mailing List
Subject: Re: [R129 SL] 1990 500SL instrument panel

I have a complete dashbord with good instruments and parts, the printed
circuit board is defective, also the top glass.
The problem is it is in the Netherlands, but we can make an arrangement by
feddex or so.
If you arrange the transport you can have it for 100$
Flying Dutchmen 500SL

Jan Kuylaars Westerhoven