[R129 SL] uninstall old CD charger and install new one

Egon Doyer edoyer at wxs.nl
Sat Dec 29 09:18:38 EST 2007

Hello Rick,

That would imply that I need to buy a new Kenwood set.
The 13 pin connectors only seem to work with the Kenwood set.

I just received back my Becker Mexico and Silverstone CD charger.
In principle I would like to have that installed.

Thank you for your raction!

Best regards,
Egon

Op 29 dec 2007, om 14:46 heeft Rick Lindsay het volgende geschreven: