[R129 SL] Tire Questions

R. A. Foster macfoster at netzero.net
Fri Aug 31 11:13:36 EDT 2007

I posted this same question back in July.

I checked in person with COSTCO in Palm Desert and they sell this tire and deny any problems with them.

I asked my alignment person (Viking Automotive Services) here in the Desert about alignment problems and he knew of none.

I then replaced my Michelin Pilot Sport tires after 25k miles (typical here in the Desert) with a new set of 4 and am very happy with them and the way they perform. I bought mine from American Tires who had rebate programs on Michelins at the time.

Tires, like stereo speakers, carry a lot of subjective evaluation.

HTH,

Bob