[R129 SL] Passenger seat not working

Jan Kuylaars J.kuylaars at kpnplanet.nl
Sun Aug 26 18:29:30 EDT 2007

Eva.

Is there also a part on the driverseat that not works? Yes , then first
check the fuses under the motorhood.
Both chairs are dividing the seat and the back with each other by two
fuses.

The there could be a bad contact in the relai blackbox or a loose
connector.

I dont believe in a motor.

I send all info you need

Jan