[R129 SL] Fuses

George Jenner gjenner at nc.rr.com
Sun Aug 12 16:08:11 EDT 2007

MessageRalph, when I first saw your message I thought I would find and easy answer. But when I checked the fuse diagram under the cover of the fuse box I could not find one labeled cigarette lighter. I also checked the fuse line-up in the trunk without success. None of my fuses are labeled as cigarette lighter. I drive a 1996 SL500 so I thought I could find it for you.

George Jenner