[R129 SL] automatic gearbox update

Jan Kuylaars J.kuylaars at kpnplanet.nl
Mon Aug 6 16:08:09 EDT 2007

So I am 350 euros poorer, and have the same problems.
I let the filter change, and let new oil in.
The only thing is that the pump is not so noisy , but the oil comes out
like before.
So, I am going to pick up the car and bring it to a transmission expert.
It looks like the bearings and oil seals from the pump or power
exchanger ( automatic clutch )
Are damaged. The box is shifting well, but is miss the power what I had
before when I loose the brakes .

Now I am disappointed that I throw away the 250 euros that I spend
because I only keep the new filter.
The oil and labor are throw away.

But I have no choice if I want to drive the car I must have a expert.

My motorcycle is been used a lot last weeks.

Jan standing still Dutchmen.