[R129 SL] Dual Exhaust?

Frank GLASCOTT frank.glascott at wanadoo.fr
Mon Apr 2 03:23:17 EDT 2007

Hi Eva. I'm also trying to locate an original radio for my 1992 300SL24 which is otherwise unchanged (and immaculate). I suspect it was a radio/cassette as the console has the tape storage facility. On a recent UK visit the helpful people at the new Mercedes World at Brooklands told me it would most likely have been either a Vecker or an Alpen unit. Neither means anything to me so if anyone can shed more light I'd be grateful. Good luck with your search.
Frank Glascott France

> Message du 02/04/07 05:03

> De : "Eva Esquivel"

> A : "'SL Mailing List'"

> Copie à :

> Objet : Re: [R129 SL] Dual Exhaust?

I am interested in installing an original radio on my sl500 1991. Does anyone know where I can buy one?

Thanks
Eva