[R129 SL] 129 service DVD

Deneal Schilmeister (iMac) deneals at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 16 12:30:32 EDT 2006

On 9/16/06 9:44 AM, "jan kuylaars" <kuylaars at hotmail.com> wrote:

> The dvd I have, is easey to install; there is an guide in the map how to do
> so. Only remove any arcobat reader that is above 32, because the DVD works
> with its own to install arcobat reader32.exe
> 5 minutes and you are gone. I get it from George Simpson in Cognag France.

Has anyone ever used a password to get the info on the CD?

I've un-installed and re-installed the programs several times I/a/w the DVD
instructions.

The program runs on the browser just fine, but it won't open any pdfs
without asking for a password.

Thanks again,

Deneal Schilmeister
MBCA Gateway 1991-2007