[R129 SL] 129 AFTERMARKET MIRROR COVERS ... GOODIES?

Bobby Ross bobross at cox.net
Fri Sep 15 22:16:53 EDT 2006

I have a 1995 SL500 and I dressed up the outside with a Gold mercedes hood emblem, a gold star in the center of the grill and the trunk SL 500 and star also in gold.  new center caps on wheels and on the inside I have added a lot of extra burlwood.  This all came from Performance Parts out of Ca.
I also have seen burlwood trim for the exterior mirrors.

good luck
Bobby