[R129 SL] Worshop manuals

Deneal Schilmeister (iMac) deneals at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 13 13:24:23 EDT 2006

On 9/13/06 10:24 AM, "Ralph Foster" <ralph.foster at cox.net> wrote:

> I also bought the disks off ebay. Save your money, they are terrible. I am a
> computer guy and still had issues getting them installed. After I got
> through the install the information was not that good. I ended up deleting
> the program and I am looking for a better manual.
>

> Ralph Foster
> ralph.foster at cox.net

I have the 129 DVD that was sent to me.  I had trouble at first, but now I
have a PC dedicated primarily to the Classic_129 DVD.

Now everything works EXCEPT when trying to open a pdf file.

When I try to access a drawing, I get a warning that:

"The security plug-in required by this command is unavailable."

Do any of you computer wizards have any idea of how to get the pdfs to open?
The Reader app is version 5.1.0 which came on the DVD.

I loaded the entire DVD onto the new 160gb hard drive, of which only 16gb
are in use. 384mb of hard RAM

Any ideas appreciated.

Deneal Schilmeister
MBCA Gateway 1991-2007