[R129 SL] Master Vehicle Inquery (VMI) list

Jonathan Hodgman jhodgman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 10:49:50 EDT 2006

Not sure why DC changed their policy but I'm sure they have some logical (to
them) reason.

That aside, I still have friends who will get VMI's for me..  I do my best
not to abuse the privilege but have your friend drop me an email and I'll
see what I can find.

Jonathan

--
Blue Ridge Mercedes
Offering Enthusiast Service and Restoration.
Providing quality parts to discriminating customers in all parts of the
world.
Located in the Greater Atlanta area
www.blueridgemb.com
1996 S600 Euro "Scharnhorst"
1991 560 SEC Full Euro ECE
1991 560 SEC 226Hp/271ft/lbs:)
1989 560 SEC AMG (N.America Conversion)
1987 560 SEC US Spec
1986 560 SEC Currently being Parted (check my page)
1986 560 SL  White on Burgundy
1985 500 SEL Euro (Parts Car)
1985 300 CD Blue on Blue
1980 280 SE Euro
1978 300D TMU
1987 560 SEL 162K Midnight Blue on Gray RIP:(
1992 E300D 140K Champagne on Parchment tex (Sold)
1990 560 SEC 154K Anthracite on Gray (Sold)
1988 300 TE 160K Burgundy on Palomino (Sold)
1980 280 SE US 185K (Sold)
2006 Z4 3.0Si M spec 6sp