[R129 SL] cleaning soft top

Deneal Schilmeister (Portege) deneals at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 17 09:07:12 EDT 2006

My rear window was very yellow.  I asked around town about having new
windows sewn in.  My indie suggested that the windows were not bad, just
dirty.

I used the Meguiars clear plastic polish product. I was amazed at how well
the product worked.  The window looks like new now!

Doing the inside was a problem, and though I thought about doing it from the
outside, it was easier to have my skinny 16 year-old son do the inside.

Deneal Schilmeister

St. Louis - Cincinnati

1997 SL500

http://homepage.mac.com/deneals/SL500.htm