[R129 SL] SL500 Outside Temp Display Lamp

MBKindOfGuy MBKindOfGuy at mindspring.com
Fri Jun 16 18:53:57 EDT 2006

OK, pulled the instrument cluster in my '98 SL.  The bulb is a beige base, 12v 1.5w.  Here's the exact bulb:

http://www.autohausaz.com/search/productx.aspx?sid=bsxopl45jufwyyvsf1a55f45&partnumber=%20910141000000

Fortunately the car uses the same bulb in all the instrument cluster bulb locations.

Regards,
Howard M. Ginsberg
1998 SL500, 55KMiles
1993 300E, 118KMiles