[R129 SL] R129 Cosole Trim

George - R129 george.simpson.r129 at tiscali.fr
Thu Jun 8 05:08:20 EDT 2006

I can't answer that ..... I'm just the messenger.

When I click on the address below, and then on the Mittelkonsole which
is one of 6 film areas to choose from,  I get another window with just
three areas of Mittelkonsole. When I click on the first of these,
another window shows with just that item. Click on this "movie camera"
and Quicktime opens it. It takes a few moments for the buffer to fill
then the video clip starts rolling (English sound track) showing the
wood being removed. The second video clip is to remove the remaining
part of the tunnel and the third for the A/C central outlet.

Hope this helps

George