[R129 SL] woes with plastic windows

Mark DeLuca markdeluca at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 15:56:59 EDT 2006

Bob -

Although unorthodox, I use Meguiar's Scratch X on my plastic windows with
great results. This product is designed to be used by hand to remove minor
paint imperfections. I first used it to remove scratches from my rear window
and discovered that it is terrific for removing the schmutz that accumulates
on the inside of the windows. The abrasive in the product is so mild that it
can't be noticed but it does a darn good job on the plastic. I'll bet that
it would work like a champ on your discoloration, give it a try on a small
area and let us know how it works out.

- Mark D.