[R129 SL] carribian salt

Roger Kalloo Roger.Kalloo at halliburton.com
Mon Jan 9 07:50:23 EST 2006

Anil what is your email address ???

Best Regards,

Roger Kalloo.

-----Original Message-----
From: r129list-bounces at mbcoupes.com
[mailto:r129list-bounces at mbcoupes.com] On Behalf Of Jan Kuylaars
Sent: 09 January 2006 11:30
To: r129list at mbcoupes.com
Subject: [R129 SL] carribian salt

Tobago and Trinidad Gas company.

That's what I remember.

Anil

I have seen this weekend a Dutch special about the Islands Tobago and
Trinidad.

So now I know where you live.

I have been in the Caribbean for two years ago. I have been on St Martin
.

But the cars I have seen there were miserable from the salt.

They rust away in three -6 years.

Is it not the same in Trinidad?

Very expensive to loose a  500 SL in 6 years.

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.