[R129 SL] Virus

SamShentonTan at aol.com SamShentonTan at aol.com
Tue Feb 28 02:54:41 EST 2006

Apologies to those who received a virus from my bogus posting,  unfortunately
it was nothing to do with me, I have checked my computer and there  is no
virus present and have also consulted AOL and the only explaination they  have is
that it must be a cloned email address header. I receive these all the  time
and all I can advise is that no one opens any attachments, especially if
there is a subject line like 'Here it is' or 'Just for you' etc.

Once again, apologies for any grief caused, it was totally out of my  control.

Sam Shenton-Tan (UK)