[R129 SL] r129 repair manual

chris wadlow wadlowchris at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 24 16:22:19 EDT 2006

Hi Jonathan,
I have a 1990 500SL with only 56000 miles from new. I would be very
interested to buy a maintenance manual. I have tried e-bay but have only
been able to obtain CD's with very little (if any) usefull information on
them. The Cd's are not even as good as the drivers handbook which comes with
the car. Is your manual a Mercedes puliction or some other. I would be most
greatful for any info you can provide. Regards Chris Wadlow.