[R129 SL] 96 SL Cabin Air Filter

Victor R. Lopez vrlopez254 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 22 14:09:26 EDT 2005

I have a 1999 sl500 on mine they're under a cover just below the wipers. Theres about four screws that hold the cover on, loosen and remove screws tilt cover forwad to expose the filters. There are a couple of tabs modeled in the top cover that you will need to be aware of when replacing the cover back. I vacumed the area before placing the new filters in.

seitle <seitle at whidbey.com> wrote:I have a 96 SL320. I know that it has filter(s) for cabin air and I believe that they are located just under the wiper assembly. I am not sure how to get at them for service or replacement. Can anyone help?

Rolf Seitle