[SPAM] [R129 SL] Steering Wheel Replacement

gregoiro at weststargroup.net gregorio at weststargroup.net
Tue Mar 22 12:47:12 EST 2005

Ray;

I must've missed how to replace the center console and gear shift knob e-mails (I am going to have mine re-finsihed).  Do you happen to have those posts and can you forward them to me?  Or at least pojnt me in the right direction to find them. Thanks for your help hope all is well.

Cheers,

Greg
1991 500SL