[R129 SL] 1996 SL500 window sticker

Deneal Schilmeister (Portege) deneals at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 31 11:54:42 EDT 2005

Hi George:

Your comments have me confused.  I thought the window sticker WAS the
Muhlroney sticker.

I requested and got a copy from MBUSA for my 1995 SL320, which you can see
here:

http://homepage.mac.com/deneals/sl320sticker.htm

When I contacted them for the sticker from my 1997 SL500, the said they did
not have one, but they did send me a copy of the dealer invoice (prices
deleted, of course) but it did provide me with the configuration of the car
as delivered; ie options paint codes etc

Deneal Schilmeister

St. Louis - Cincinnati

1997 SL500

http://homepage.mac.com/deneals/SL500.htm