[R129 SL] WINDOW

George Simpson george.simpson.r129 at tiscali.fr
Tue Jul 26 08:38:01 EDT 2005

It's strange that the glass hits the top - why would the window go up
beyond it's usual 'end of travel'?

Try using the hard top/soft top Raise/Lower red switch. You only need to
push the red button backwards or forwards a little way and both windows
should start to lower. Once half way down, reverse what you are doing
with the red button and see if that changes anything.

If that doesn't work, maybe one of our resident electronics experts can
suggest a 'reset' solution (you have, of course, checked the fuses !!)

George Simpson
Cognac