[R129 SL] Hardtop wanted

Neal Bhatt neal at bhattmail.net
Fri Jul 8 10:18:56 EDT 2005

Hello all,

I need a hardtop for my SL (1990 300SL).  Would prefer a signal red one with a tan interior, but will take any one that is available.  I see them on eBay for $250-350 but they're always in FL or LA!

I am looking for one near Detroit, MI  or Buffalo, NY.  Within 300 or so miles of those cities is fine.  Further is fine too, if you can meet me half way!

Please email me at neal at bhattmail.net with exterior color, interior color, price and location.

Thanks!
Neal

Signup at www.doteasy.com