[R129 SL] Re: R129LIST Digest, Vol 3, Issue 11

George Jenner gjenner at nc.rr.com
Fri Jan 28 09:09:07 EST 2005

Yes, this R129 DVD is a good one.  A bit tricky to run correctly but very comprehensive.  I have yet to discover how to relate the various parts.  I think we are all talking about the same DVD "Model 129 STAR Classic Service Manual Library".  I think the best part of this program in the ETM section with the Model 129 WEB ETM Star Finder.  It might be helpful for those of us who want to gain a more useful knowledge of this program to start an on line information sharing group so that we can all progress in the use of this system.

Happy Motoring,
George Jenner