[R129 SL] cd rom MB usa

Jan Kuylaars jan at rian-bv.nl
Mon Feb 14 17:47:19 EST 2005

I did delete the acrobat reader and the whip , and then start  the computer
back up.
Now it was clean.
Then I did exactly what the txt file describe’s:
First install the autodesk whip.exe file. What’s in de tools map.
Then the acrobat reader what’s in de tools map
Restart the computer, so the files in the registry becomes update and
active.
Then go to the arcobat map and start arcobat 32.exe and wait till it there.
Then go to the classic map and startup the home.html.
The explorer starts with the arcobatreader implemented in the browser.

So, I go to discover the cd-rom, and try to put the files on the hard disk
and manage that it also will work.

Jan Kuylaars Westerhoven