[R129 SL] Brake pads

Adam Gage ADAPL12 at ADELPHIA.NET
Mon Feb 7 21:00:01 EST 2005

Can anyone recommend a brand of brake pads for a 99 SL500?  I've seen some on e-bay, but don't know which are the "low dust" models.  Have chrome rims, think those would be best, but I've heard they make noise...

Any ideas?

Also, does anyone know where I can purchase a wood steering wheel similar to the SL600 of the same year?  I know performance products has them, but they weren't completely wood, just an insert.

It has removed 177 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!