[R129 SL] Hardtop compatibility

Deneal Schilmeister (iMac) deneals at mbz.org
Tue Feb 1 14:44:40 EST 2005

On 2/1/05 1:16 PM, "Victor R. Lopez" <vrlopez254 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thank you for your reply. I had a my owners manual removed from my vehicle
> along with other items that only have a value to me. I'll try your instruction
> when I get home. Thanks again, I was just being facetious to the curt reply I
> got.
> Victor

Victor, I didn¹t want to hash over old stuff, but when I¹ve had this
³problem,² I did as CQRT in AZ suggested.  There is also a time limit
mentioned in the manual, I think a matter of seconds from when you turn the
key on. Once the time period expires, you have to turn the key off to start
the timer sequence again.

Deneal Schilmeister
MBCA Gateway 1991-2005
1997 SL500     (69k)