[R129 SL] Fog lights

George Simpson george.simpson.r129 at tiscali.fr
Wed Apr 13 07:36:18 EDT 2005

One word of warning - as the fog lights are in the 'tupperware' front
skirt, it may not be stable enough for Xenon which require to be well
fixed/adjusted so as not to dazzle oncoming traffic. Perhaps the built
in level adjustment of the Xenon will cope?

Are you going for round 'bulls eye' Xenon or trying to adapt the D shape
present fog light lenses?

George

Cognac