[R129 SL] Convertible top rear window material

Victor R. Lopez r129list@mbcoupes.com
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 18:05:21 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1268264223-1095987921=:68779

Great! Send us some picture I would like to see how it looks.

George Jenner <gjenner@nc.rr.com> wrote:Problem solved.  I ended up going to a recommended upholstery/convertible top shop in this area (Pinehurst, NC) and after some discussion it was decided that they would sell me enough window material that I could, by using the original window forms, cut new panels and bond them in place using a marine RTV compound.  This procedure worked well and I now have new soft top windows for a total cost of $54.

Thanks to everyone for the input.

Happy motoring, George

--0-1268264223-1095987921=:68779

<DIV>Great! Send us some picture I would like to see how it looks.<BR><BR><B><I>George Jenner &lt;gjenner@nc.rr.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Problem solved.&nbsp; I ended up going to a recommended upholstery/convertible top shop in this area (Pinehurst, NC) and after some discussion it was decided that they would sell me enough window material that I could, by using the original window forms, cut new panels and bond them in place using a marine RTV compound.&nbsp; This procedure worked well and I now have new soft top windows for a total cost of $54.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thanks to everyone for the input.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Happy motoring, George</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>
--0-1268264223-1095987921=:68779--