[R129 SL] Re:[R129 SL] Repair / workshop manuals on CD

george.simpson@worldonline.fr r129list@mbcoupes.com
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 14:32:17 +0200

I don't have a workshop manual. I have paid for the CD but am still awaiting delivery. All I have is the U.S. edition R129 owners manual (operators)

George
Cognac (but presently in Sluis NL)