[R129 SL] R129 Hardtop Available

Deneal Schilmeister (iMac) r129list@mbcoupes.com
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 12:06:22 -0500

R129 Hardtop Available

This is a hard top that fits the Mercedes-Benz R129 chassis roadsters built
from 1990 through 2002.

It is finished in Mercedes paint color #149, Polar White with a light gray
headliner.

The rubber moldings are pliable and in excellent condition.
There are no imperfections in the paint.
All the glass is in like-new condition and the rear de-icer is in working
condition..

This top was always properly stored and covered when not on the car.
It was in storage when the car was involved in an accident, making this top
an orphan.

This top is located in St. Louis, Missouri. I will be happy to personally
deliver this item within 400 miles of St. Louis, Missouri for expenses.

Currently listed on eBay, I'll make a good deal for a buyer who's a buddy of
this list.

See:  http://tinyurl.com/589o4

then email me privately.

Thanks