[R129 SL] UK get together

r129list@mbcoupes.com r129list@mbcoupes.com
Tue, 04 May 2004 08:38:05 -0400

Having spoken recently via email to another UK member of the list, that'll be you Cliff, we both thought it would be great if there were other UK mbcoupes.com members that would like to attend? It would be nice to organise something independantly from the usual MB club activities, not to mention how wonderful it would be to have several SLs, SECs etc all in one place, a perfect picture opportunity for the MB fan! I would welcome any comments or suggestions from fellow members that might be interested.

Sam Shenton-Tan

'88 500SEC Euro
'91 500SL Euro
'90 Porsche 944 S2