[R129 SL] Headlight wiper question

Deneal Schilmeister (iMac) r129list@mbcoupes.com
Sat, 06 Mar 2004 22:00:09 -0600

--B_3161455209_44795

Dear Listers:

I have a 1995 R129 SL320.

The headlight wipers do not park correctly.  Can someone explain how these
are supposed to work?

When I noticed one side askew, I operated the washer/wipers and let them
cycle through.  Then the other side didn't park properly and the one that
was askew did park properly.

Yes, I know the light haves to be on to operate the headlight wipers.

I'd appreciate any ideas or suggestions.

=20
+++++++++--=20
Deneal Schilmeister
MBCA Gateway 1991-2003
1995 SL320
2003 BMW Z4  (Spousal Unit=B9s)
http://homepage.mac.com/deneals/iMovieTheater41.html
http://www.dhc.net/~pmhack/mercedes/deneal.htm
http://homepage.mac.com/deneals
+++++++++--

--B_3161455209_44795

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Headlight wiper question</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'>Dear Listers:<BR>
<BR>
I have a 1995 R129 SL320.<BR>
<BR>
The headlight wipers do not park correctly. &nbsp;Can someone explain how t=
hese are supposed to work?<BR>
<BR>
When I noticed one side askew, I operated the washer/wipers and let them cy=
cle through. &nbsp;Then the other side didn't park properly and the one that=
 was askew did park properly.<BR>
<BR>
Yes, I know the light haves to be on to operate the headlight wipers.<BR>
<BR>
I'd appreciate any ideas or suggestions.<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
+++++++++-- <BR>
Deneal Schilmeister<BR>
MBCA Gateway 1991-2003<BR>
1995 SL320<BR>
2003 BMW Z4 &nbsp;(Spousal Unit&#8217;s)<BR>
age.mac.com/deneals/iMovieTheater41.html</a><BR>
/~pmhack/mercedes/deneal.htm</a><BR>
a><BR>
</SPAN></FONT>
</BODY>