[R129 SL] 17" O.Z. Superleggera wheels + Goodyear tires

Derek Lee r129list@mbcoupes.com
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 19:28:16 -0700

Hi all -

I'm selling a set of four 17" x 8" ET35 Superleggeras mounted with Goodyear
Eagle F1 GS-D3 tires in 215/40-17 size.  They are like new with less than
1500 miles on both wheels and tires (they were installed as a set a couple
months ago).  Mounted and balanced with interior adhesive weights (no
clamp-ons!) on a Hunter computerized spin balancer.  No curb rash.  Decided
I didn't like the ride on my commute (harsh) so going back to stock
wheels/tires (plus I may be putting the car up for sale again soon, and if I
do I will probably put it back to stock).  But they do stick nice!
Absolutely no rubbing on my lowered 16V, though YMMV if you don't have a
16V.

Asking $1000 plus shipping for the set, firm, and I won't break them up.
Includes O.Z.'s lug bolts, decals, and literature.  If you're in the SF Bay
Area or the Sacramento area (or anywhere close by), I can deliver or meet
half way, negating shipping costs.  Hit me offline if interested.

Thanks for your time,
Derek Lee
`86 W201 190E 2.3-16
`90 R129 500SL
`94 FZJ80 Land Cruiser + stuff
`04 UZJ100 Land Cruiser (stock, for now)
Elk Grove, CA, USA