[R129 SL] Sad News re my SL320

Deneal Schilmeister (Portege) r129list@mbcoupes.com
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 15:36:15 -0500

I took a blind curve too fast, ran into the other lane by about 8 inches
just as a pickup truck happened to be in that lane going in the opposite
direction.

I asked the tow truck guy how many wrecks occurred on that stretch of
ess curves?  He said his shop get four or five per month.

I'm pretty upset about the whole thing.  The car performed as it should.
Airbags, seat belts and roll bar all deployed as advertised.  Only
injuries were "rug burn" type abrasions from the air bags deployment.

Deneal Schilmeister
1995 SL320   DOA/RIP
St. Louis & Cincinnati
http://homepage.mac.com/deneals