[R129 SL] Re: Central locking system issue

r129list@mbcoupes.com r129list@mbcoupes.com
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 20:20:42 -0000

Thor, first thing to check is if the vacuum pump for the central
locking system gets 12V+ power. Could be a fuse failure, or the
connector loose, or bad earth (mass). The lumbar support system for
the seats is also run by the pump, so that is the same problem.

Richard Becker
London