[R129 SL] RE: R129CD from MBUSA

r129list@mbcoupes.com r129list@mbcoupes.com
Thu, 05 Feb 2004 00:13:47 -0000

> So are you saying that this is just an electronic version of the
> "Introduction to Service" books they published when a new model was
> introduced?

Kind of. That is how I remember it. It is not just a scan of the
introduction book, but more of a "multimedia" presentation version. I
just recall that once a subject became more interesting for me, that
was NOT on the CD but required to be connected to the MBUSA network
(that is how it works when you have a login from an MB dealership).

Too long ago that I could recall EXACTLY what is on the CD. I shall
dig the CD out and check it again as to a more accurate description
of content. Bear with me.

Richard Becker
London