[R129 SL] Windscreen

Pat and Norm Waleke r129list@mbcoupes.com
Wed, 07 Apr 2004 08:02:45 -0600

We have windscreens on three of our sl, even on our honda S2000 and a
Prowler. They are a must for riding with the top down. They take that wind
out of the picture when riding, no more hair waving about. We never put our
tops up and when we drive in the winter, with the windscreen up, windows up,
heater on it can be 40 degrees out you are warm. A wind screen on newer sl
are standard equipment.

Norm and Pat
New Mexico, USA
'89 M-B 560SL 42.5K (his) "White Knight"
'93 M-B 300E Sportline 51.9K (ours) "Green Hornet"
'97 M-B SL500AE 5.4K (hers) "Red Baron"
'98 M-B SLK230 8.6K (ours) "Slick"
'00 Honda S2000 5.1K (his) "Ichibon"
'01 Chrysler PT Cruiser 5.3K (ours) "Salsa"
'01 Plymouth Prowler .9K (hers) "Pumpkin"
'03 Nissan Frontier XE .5K (ours) "Bulldog"
photos: http://www.zianet.com/SLlover