[R129 SL] Windscreen

r129list@mbcoupes.com r129list@mbcoupes.com
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 02:40:13 EDT

-------------------------------1081320013

I started out without one. I would have to say they are pretty close to
mandatory equipment if you drive over 45MPH. Really reduces the wind you feel and
wopuld assume it helps the gas mileage as well slightly. Try Ebay. I would
think it would run you 170 or so there. Are you on Whidbey Island Wa? Bellevue
here. Becky

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">I started out without one. I would have to say they are pretty close to m=
andatory equipment if you drive over 45MPH. Really reduces the wind you feel=
 and wopuld assume it helps the gas mileage as well slightly. Try Ebay. I wo=
uld think it would run you 170 or so there. Are you on Whidbey Island Wa? Be=
llevue here. Becky</BODY></HTML>