[R129 SL] AMG wheels for sale

Michael Willnow r129list@mbcoupes.com
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 16:01:43 -0700

For sale: a beautiful set (4) of AMG wheels/Michelin tires

The wheels and tires are both about 2 years old and have about 2,000 miles
on them. I originally purchased them in 2001 for my 2000 E320 to give it the
looks of an E55. I sold that car and put them on my 1997 SL500. So I know
they will fit those 2 styles of MB. I don't know if they will fit others
though. Maybe Satish could clue me in. I recently sold the SL with the
original wheels on it so I now have these AMG wheels for sale.

Details:

2 - 8x18's for the front. The stamp on the back of the wheels is 8Jx18H2
ET31 so I think the offset is 31. These 2 wheels have Michelin Pilot Sport
Radial X's in the size of 235/40ZR18.

2 - 8x19's for the rear. The stamp on the back of the wheels is 9Jx18H2
ET35. These 2 wheels have Michelin Pilot Sport Radial X's in the size of
265/35ZR18.

I have over $3,000 invested in this setup. I am asking $1,900 or best offer.
Buyer to pay shipping.

For anyone interested, I will email pictures to you.

Thank you,

Mike Willnow