[R129 SL] OT: Porsche 968 coupe for sale in Chicago

Satish Tummala r129list@mbcoupes.com
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 20:15:29 -0400

Interesting...I didn't know you were looking for a 968.  I used a have a
1994 Porsche 968 Cabriolet.  Black/black top/cashmere tan interior,
6-speed with 17" Porsche wheels.  I bought it new and sold it 3 years
later with 27,000 miles on it.  I really loved that car.  I sold it to
buy a Ferrari 328GTS with 5600 miles on it.  Now I'm thinking of selling
that.  Sounds like the same boat!

Satish

-----Original Message-----
From: r129list-admin@mbcoupes.com [mailto:r129list-admin@mbcoupes.com]
On Behalf Of Tom Reynolds
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2003 7:45 PM
To: r129list@mbcoupes.com
Subject: [R129 SL] OT: Porsche 968 coupe for sale in Chicago

Ive called off my current search for a 968, as the house needs some
repairs and I figured I might as well sell my Ferrari (please buy it, oh
pretty
please) before trying to step into something else.  However, Joe
Groenwald in Chicago has a nice car for sale, and a PPI is already
scheduled for Wednesday morning (so get in touch with him before he
cancels it) at Lynch Porsche in Chicago.  It's a black/black with
Tiptronic, has 97k miles, and is on its second owner.  Please call Joe
at 708/452-8463 or email him at mailto:jgroenwald@yahoo.com and tell him
that you heard about the car from Tom Reynolds in Arizona.
Damn.
Best regards,
Tom Reynolds
Hereford, AZ