[R129 SL] Becker Grand Prix Radio

r129list@mbcoupes.com r129list@mbcoupes.com
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:33:06 -0500

Try    radiomanrepair.com   They specialize in Mercedes radio repairs.  I have a 91 SL and just installed an Alpine in it and it sounds great.  It has the single CD player which is what I was after given mine didn't have a seperate player in the trunk.  Didn't want to get into that.

I gave my old radio to them as it was out there for repair and decided to put the Alpine in.

You can try a good junk yard in AL called North Birmingham Auto Parts at 800-438-7158.  Only deal with Bobby if possible.  I think they have a hull in yard there.

Mike in Morgantown, PA
91 300SL
92 600SEL
87 560SEL