[R129 SL] Performance Exhaust

Walt Boyer r129list@mbcoupes.com
Sun, 9 Nov 2003 14:36:10 -0800 (PST)

--0-631961044-1068417370=:25459

I have a 1996 SL500 and am interested in hearing from anyone who has installed a perfromance exhaust system... which system you selected and why and are you happy with it...

I'm thinking of installing a Remus which will repace the center and rear mufflers and provide a new sound and loof for the car...

Regards,

Walt Boyer