[R129 SL] Re: Clicking Door Strap

r129list@mbcoupes.com r129list@mbcoupes.com
Thu, 06 Nov 2003 04:20:19 -0000

Cliff, the metal ball in the check strap's internal cage has popped
out it's place. Its worn and you need a new check strap.

This is the part number and the retail price in Euro from MB Germany.

A1297200116  DOOR CHECK   EUR  17.25    The part is available.

My rough guess is that the UK price is about =A312 to =A315, don't have
the UK pricelist here.

It's not difficult to install. Let us know if you need help.

Richard Becker
London