[R129 SL] VDO Speedometer

Gordon Lam / MIS r129list@mbcoupes.com
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 10:49:49 +0800

Can you replace a KPM odometer for me?   : )
But do you know where can I buy it online?

Best Regards,
Gordon Lam

-----Original Message-----
From: Zaini.Yahya@sybase.com [mailto:Zaini.Yahya@sybase.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 10:36 AM
To: gordon@topcohk.com
Subject: Re: [R129 SL] VDO Speedometer

Hi Gordon,

I was told that it should work. I have checked with my mechanic on this.
BTW, are you selling your instrument cluster?  I have 1990 300SL and the
odometer and fuel indicator has stopped working.
Please advise.

Kind regards,
Zaini Yahya

                    Gordon Lam / MIS

                    <gordon@topcohk.c       To:     r129list@mbcoupes.com

                    om>                     cc:

                    Sent by:                Subject:     [R129 SL] VDO
Speedometer
                    r129list-admin@mb

                    coupes.com

                    01/13/2003 05:36

                    PM

                    Please respond to

                    r129list

Dear all SL lovers,

I would like to look for a KPH Speedometer with LCD digital odometer for my
1994 R129, currently I'm using a MPH analog speedometer, can my R129 suit
for a digital one?  If so, how much and where can I order online?

Thank you very much!!!

Best Regards,
Gordon Lam
from Hong Kong