[R129 SL] AMG Wheels

Satish Tummala r129list@mbcoupes.com
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 19:22:26 -0500

Then they should work.  The E55 setup is 18x8 31mm offset and 18x9 35mm
offset.  The same as for the R129 staggered setup.  Try it out.  They
should fit fine.

Satish

-----Original Message-----
From: r129list-admin@mbcoupes.com [mailto:r129list-admin@mbcoupes.com]
On Behalf Of Michael Willnow
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 5:51 PM
To: r129list@mbcoupes.com
Subject: Re: [R129 SL] AMG Wheels

Satish,

Yes, they are the Aero II's (monoblocks) and I don't know the offset.
How can I determine the offset? I don't know if this will help, but when
I ordered them from the local MB dealer I ordered 4 - 18 X 8 AMG wheels
(and Michelin tires) because at the time my thought was to be able to
rotate the tires for longevity. What they received was the AMG
wheel/tire setup for the E55 or so they told me. They said this setup
would be more costly than what I had wanted but they offered them to me
for the same price and I accepted.

Thanks,

Mike