[R129 SL] Our Prayers for the Space Shuttle Columbia

Bernd Gogolla r129list@mbcoupes.com
Sat, 01 Feb 2003 11:46:34 -0500

--------------CE278D2565394325F4B253B2

WHY???

1. You mention that they are lost already...so what should I pray for??

2.I have heard soooo many times that it was God's will when they returned to
safety...
well, who is in charge when there is no safe return????

B.G.

"Admin-MB Coupes.com" wrote:

> Members, please pray for the seven astronauts that were lost this
> morning over Dallas, Texas in the Space Shuttle Columbia as it exploded
> at 210,000 ft on its decent to Kennedy Space Center in Florida at 9:16am
> this morning.
>
> -Satish
>
> The MB Coupes Website!
> R129 SL Mailing List