[R129 SL] Ignition Help request

r129list@mbcoupes.com r129list@mbcoupes.com
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 21:01:31 EST

-------------------------------1071280891

Even though this car is a 90 560 SEL, I have always gotten great info from
the group for my SL. Problem

1990 560SEL   new battery, car has power to everything,but, the car does zip
when I turn the ignition key. No little sounds or anything. It didnt help
putting it into nuetral either. Havent ever had any problems with it before, just
popped up all of a sudden. Checked the fuse box in the engine compartment as
well. Any ideas from you merecedes geniuses out there ? Becky

-------------------------------1071280891

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Even though this car is a 90 560 SEL, I have always gotten great info f=
rom the group for my SL. Problem</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>1990 560SEL&nbsp;&nbsp; new battery, car has power to everything,but, t=
he car does zip when I turn the ignition key. No little sounds or anything.=20=
It didnt help putting it into nuetral either. Havent ever had any problems w=
ith it before, just popped up all of a sudden. Checked the fuse box in the e=
ngine compartment as well. Any ideas from you merecedes geniuses out there ?=
 Becky</DIV></BODY></HTML>