[R129 SL] INSTRUCTION BOOK

George Simpson r129list@mbcoupes.com
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 17:45:17 +0100

I have just purchased a beautiful 1990 500SL in Germany and
would like to find/buy the Owners Manual in English as the
existing one is 'auf Deutsch' . I tried writing to a couple
of wreckers - one in New Zealand and the other in the U.S.
in the hope they might have one but no replies.

Does anyone on the list have any other leads or suggestions?
Mercedes Europe doesn't have one - my local M-B dealer
checked via the parts computer. If one could be found at a
U.S. M-B dealer, I have a U.S. checking account and could
mail a check covering the cost of book and airmail postage.

Thanks and regards

George Simpson
Cognac, France